Monday, January 28, 2008

what do friends really mean?

these past few days i've realized that i have almost completely detached myself from what i call "toxic friends". i think i have never been this detached to anyone else before.

i mean, these people used to be my close buddies, but they have done a lotta stuff to me that either offended me, annoyed me or made me feel unappreciated. being the attention whore that i am, it is almost a mortal sin to make me feel the way that they did. i mean is it so hard to do favors for me when i go out of my way to do favors for them? and i don't really expect much from them. ignoring favors i ask of them (very very simple favors, really, like accompanying me somewhere or waiting for me some time) is like the greatest sign and the most obvious way to make me feel unwanted.

and i never wanna feel that. i am a great person. i am giving, and not only materially. i am a giving soul, i give my emotions and all of my friendship to whomever. i wear my emotions on my sleeve and i let you know when im fond of you. (as a friend, of course)

thats just how i am. i give. and give a lot when it comes to friendships and im really fun to be with. fuck! i Am a great person and i will not allow anyone to constantly make me feel like shit. i am too good to be treated badly. and so are you, dear reader. my advice is: walk away on friendships that make you feel like shit.

i have now detached myself from those bastards and i feel absolutely no care for them. i mean, i dont hate them or anything. its worse than that. i really dont care. they could be talking to me right this instant and i wont probably even notice. their stupid jokes that seemed funny when i was still clouded with the belief that they were real friends are nowas corny as ... well..corn (?).
i have lost interest in their lives and in their opinion that i dont even know why i am writing this about them.

oh wait..i remember...

i am writing this to enlighten you, my dear readers. i have a stand and i live by it. iam not saying you should follow what i did and be picky with friends. i am not at all picky. i just leave friends who just make me feel bad. and friends who make me feel like shit. these toxic friends are not worth my time and effort. you dont have to do the same if you could live with your dysfunctional friends and their stupid quirks. all i am saying is: have a stand and truly truly stand by it.
and if you ever feel troubled or when you dont know what to do..talk to me..and we'll drink it through..

coz there's no greater helper in times of emotional trouble than a bully with a soft heart and a wine bottle...

bye bitches!

1 comment:

Entity-Republik said...

oh cheating on exams. i thought " hey finally a 101 guide to cheating on yer spouse or partner or "cousin" or "nephew"..."