Sunday, February 17, 2008

half a pill

half a pill of it was all i took and i felt like ive been drinking the whole night. i even went through the motions of being drunk. i flet sleepy, then i felt hyper active. i felt like throwing up and then i felt like i wanted to sit still. my ears were hearing sounds too loud, but they didnt hurt my ears. my eyes dropped like i hadnt slept for days and days.


what isfunny is that i drank on;y two bottles of light beer. and even though i felt like i was drunk, i really wasnt. i hadnt eaten in 5 hours before i took the pill. but i felt like throwing up. it was my first time doing drugs, and i had taken half a pill. between yiu and me, this was much for an ecstasy virgin,but call it beginner's luck: i didnt feel the effect right away.

there was nothing different about me except that i was totally sleepy the whole night. but i didnt let it get the best of me. i acted like my usual self. only much more conservative.hahaha

i sat still and talked a lil.

i handled it well..

and somehow in the midddle of all my partying and drinking and dancing..i realized, this wasnt bad. i didnt believe it made me a bad person. i still dont believe that. and i think if i was given a chance, id pop a pill in a heartbeat. now i call it instant drunkedness.


bye bitches!

No comments: